Thursday, August 20, 2026

Hidden Things are About to be Exposed" by Barry Wunsch

Hidden Things Are About to Be Exposed – Canadian Prophet Barry Wunsch - YouTube:

"... So I'm journaling this stuff out like I always do and the Lord spoke to me and He said, 

"Barry, tell My people, do not fear and do not lose heart. Barry, tell My people that I am not moved or shaken as the nations rage. For even the darkness is not dark to Me. Even darkness is light to Me.

There's no place, no secret that is hidden from Me. So Barry, tell My people that they're about to get to know Me in a way that they have not known Me. And tell My people that they're about to see every tribe, nation, and tongue come to Me as I draw them unto Me. So take your "religion" and cast it aside. For you're going to see and understand My Kingdom ways in the days ahead. For there is a Jubilee coming unto you that will be like none other.

Barry, tell My people Liberty and Justice is being released throughout the earth and unrighteous kings are falling. Their kingdoms are coming to an end as you've known them. And I'm bringing forth Justice so Healing can come, and more than that, Restoration. And I will make all things new. 

So Barry, tell My people that I'm bringing forward the wealth of the nations to rebuild their own cities and restore the places long devastated. And I'm raising up people with My Spirit, My heart, and My purposes to walk who walk humbly with Me in this hour. Some weeds in the garden are easily pulled while others need to be rooted out. And I intend to do just that.

And woe to the ones who hurt My children by any means. And like any good father, I will no longer passively stand by and let them annihilate one another. Let it be known that I have My own way of getting their attention. And it is time to peel off the masks of every impostor, including the religious.

So seasons come and go, but My Word stands living and true forever, and I change not. I am releasing an anointing on My manifest sons and daughters that you've never seen before. And I have hidden ones whose time is now to be released and hold the keys and resources I reserve for this hour. You are going to be astonished when you see Me pull the trigger on this one. I can assure you it's on a scale you cannot fathom.

Barry, tell My people do not despair for even though you cannot see it. I tell you clearly today that things are more than operational and accelerating. And I'm not a man who can lie and I will indeed bring it all to pass. 
And Holy is the Word of the Lord."" .................

Amen and Amen! 


TheCanadianHammer.com |




No comments:

Post a Comment