Elixabeth Nickson--The Delicious Humiliation of the Man Who Poisoned the World and the Ignominious Death of 'The Science'.
It Was A Very Good Week for Humanity
"Man, Wednesday was satisfying. You know Fauci was repeating to himself, these doofuses won’t get anywhere near the real crime, I just have to endure this, and the DC judiciary will prevent me going to jail. They can needle at me but nothing will happen, I’m good, keep repeating the noble lie, the noble lie, the noble lie. I am Dr. Science. I will be remembered as the Great Man of the Trump Era. I’m good. Noble lie.

Truth has nothing to do with credentials
Yeah, we believe nothing, buster. Nothing. ‘The Science’ is dead. Trust in public institutions, especially health, is dead. We don’t believe NOAA, we don’t believe the United Nations. We know the World Economic Forum is filled with extractive demons. The rules-based order was created with our money and is also garbage. All the institutions are filled with unethical success-heads who would do anything to keep their jobs. No one is noble. Everyone is corrupt. The Senate is corrupt. The Judiciary is corrupt. The Democrats are corrupt. The Socials are fully corrupt. The Science is whatever you need to prosecute your perverse plans.
Luckily, there is the rough justice of nature.
![]() |
They - the Senators and Judiciary, the bureaucrats, RINO’s and Democrats - hate America, hate whites, hate white men, punish and marginalize conservatives, have no idea the anger they ate facing.
Which is this: I admit I play the first five seconds over and over..."
Gates invested in Coca-Cola in order to use its distribution network to get his vaccines everywhere. Especially India. Where he is an indicted criminal. The vaccine damage out of India was spectacular..." .......
In Prophet Kim Clement's famous "Trump shall become a trumpet"-prophecy from 2007, he also said the Lord shall use Bill Gates to open up finances for the Church.
KIM CLEMENT PROPHESIES TRUMP AND BILL GATES. - YouTube
.................
"... “I have been contacted by a number of people who have experienced adverse events from all three of the current vaccines,” Commissioner Woodcock began. “Many are healthcare professionals,” she continued, adding, “some of whom I know.”
Think of it: Jab injuries were so common that Janet Woodcock knew “some.” But I digress.
Then she dropped the first thunderbolt. “The symptoms do not fit together into a distinctive syndrome and most are not easily evaluated with standard laboratory testing.” Then Woodcock raised the biggest red flag of all: “The problems are not the sort that a system like VAERS would be able to detect.” She added, “…or even a more sophisticated population-based active followup such as CDC has, or a medical record based system such as BEST.”
No one takes these patients seriously,” she complained. “No one knows how to treat them, and there is no effort to study this.”
“I think it will be worthwhile to do a study,” she finally suggested, stating the obvious. “If you let a problem fester, it will come back to bite you later.” Not these patients need help, fast! She was warning, this will become a political liability.
Almost as an aside, Commissioner Woodcock observed, “I doubt the industry would support (a study), for obvious reasons.”
Fauci’s response deleted Woodcock from the list of recipients and then said, “We cannot ignore her.” By cutting her from the send list, he was literally ignoring her. Priceless.
Fauci didn’t say, this is concerning. He did not reassure NIH Director Collins with our data rules this out. His very first reaction was we cannot ignore her, as if ignoring inconvenient reports were the standard initial box on the bureaucratic flow chart. His proposed solution? Bring in the fixer, compliant CDC Director Rochelle Walensky." .......
So they brought in a woman, Walensky, specifically because pregnant women would believe another woman when she said it was safe for their babies.Home Free - How Great Thou Art - YouTube
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God.”
13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, Lord,
so that they will seek your name.
17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.
Amen!


No comments:
Post a Comment