Thursday, August 6, 2026

Jake Lang, Phony Patriot and False Flag Fed

Jake Lang was pretending to support ICE when he was fake-attacked by his Muslim dance partners.

"I was just nearly STONED to death by hundreds of savage Muslims in Dearborn Michigan, I was hit right the back of the head with a rock & I’m bleeding – I’m in the back of a Police car now… White female Dearborn Police Officer Kusnir saved my life!"

Lang is a Fed, an Agent Provocateur.

He recently ran a CIA Psy-Op with another CIA plant, Mayor Mamba in New York. 

Two Muslim kids were sent with fake Cesar Sayoc-style Sparkler Bombs and were arrested by the FBI, who conveniently were waiting there for them. Lang was there too.

But all the Mayor wanted to talk about was Muslim Rights and that horrible, horrible White Supremacist Jake Lang.

Before that, Lang blew his cover in Minnesota. 

He was caught coordinating his Koran Burning with his ANTIFA Riot Partners there. He also claimed to have “barely escaped with my life”. Notice how he credits a “white” officer for saving his drama queen/Chaos Agent life.

Just more Race Hate/Divide and Conquer Agit-Prop, you know, like the Framers Intended(tm).

comment image

Please do not hold this guy up as some sort of MAGA star. He’s a backstabbing Fed Rat. 

He’s about as MAGA as Drum Major Mike Pence leading a Patriot Front parade back to Quantico.

No comments:

Post a Comment