Saturday, September 12, 2026

Charlie Kirk, American Martyr

2 Corinthians 5:15

"And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again."

Rest in the Vine: Zelensky vs. Charlie Kirk

One year ago--Ukraine’s News Network, aka Z-Bag’s Personal Propaganda Ministry: 

He was against aid to Ukraine, called for giving Crimea to Russia, and criticized Zelenskyy: what is Charlie Kirk known for? | УНН:

“Charles Kirk, founder of Turning Point USA and supporter of Donald Trump, died on September 10 after an assassination attempt. He was known for his scandalous statements about Ukraine, calling for an end to aid and to “return Crimea to Russia.”

The founder of Turning Point USA and associate of the President of the United States of America Donald Trump, Charlie Kirk, who was shot on September 10, previously became famous for scandalous statements about Ukraine. He called for “returning Crimea to Russia”, was against aid to Ukraine, and criticized President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, writes UNN.

Charlie Kirk was 31 years old. He was an active supporter of Donald Trump and the organizer of the non-profit organization Turning Point USA, which gathers conservative-minded youth on American campuses.

It should be noted that the American blogger repeatedly spoke negatively about Ukraine. In particular, in 2023, the Center for Countering Disinformation reported that Kirk called for an end to the provision of American financial aid to Ukraine and criticized the activities of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy.

“It’s simply unacceptable for ordinary people to spend $2 trillion that you don’t have on wars you can’t win, defending people who don’t belong to you, while you’re being invaded by people we don’t know. Cut spending. End the mess in Ukraine” – Kirk said.

Kirk called Zelenskyy a fraud and a “puppet of intelligence services.”

“Now understand that Zelenskyy is simply being fed talking points by our own intelligence services. Zelenskyy is a puppet of the intelligence services. Zelenskyy is not just persecuting Putin… He is declaring war on the Russian people. He is not just saying that Putin is bad, listen carefully. He is saying that Russian society is bad. This is how nuclear war arises. Zelenskyy probably blames the entire population of Russia for allowing “another Hitler” to seize power. If this is another Hitler who came to power, Zelenskyy, then why are there so many Nazis in your army?” …….

The Dictator Zelensky hated Charlie Kirk’s guts because Charlie had his number. He wanted to stop Charlie’s influence on the President and silence his criticism of the Ukrainian’s Klepto-Cannon Fodder Dictatorship.

And above all, prevent a Charlie Kirk presidency that would end the Blood Money Gravy Train forever.

At the same time, Z-Bag’s German opponents in AfD were also mysteriously killed.

And we know he sent Nazis to the Capitol on J6 to frame PDT and all of us. 

comment image


"Utah: Tyler Robinson and the ROTC Question

Then I went to Utah.

Again, the public was rapidly given a lone-gunman story.

Again, I walked the routes.

And again, the geography began telling a more complicated story.

My reporting on Tyler Robinson increasingly centered on the ROTC facilities and people around them.

I published All Tyler Robinson Footage Is ROTC — False Flag Film School, examining the provenance of video showing Robinson’s movements. (George Webb)

In The Churning Point, I laid out why the ROTC building became an investigative nexus for me. I reported that approach and escape patterns repeatedly radiated from that area and argued that Robinson’s ROTC history needed to be considered alongside the movements, metadata and people surrounding the event. (George Webb)

I later published the much simpler proposition:

Tyler Had Help. (George Webb)

And most recently I have asked what Tyler Robinson himself might be able to establish if he knows other people participated. Tyler’s Big Plea puts the question directly: if there was a team, what can Robinson prove? (George Webb)

That distinction matters.

I am not asking readers to accept a team because I say there was one.

I am asking investigators to test the Tyler-and-team hypothesis against the cameras, communications, movements, ROTC associations, vehicles and timelines.

That is how investigations advance. ...

Four Thousand Videos Can Disappear. The Questions Don’t.

In August, YouTube erased thousands of my reporting videos.

Those videos represented years of driving, walking, interviewing, filming, knocking on doors and standing in places most journalists never visited.

I wrote about the loss in YouTube Just Erased Thousands of My On-Site Reporting Videos. (George Webb)

Then I wrote Restore the Archive.

Because this isn’t ultimately about whether anyone likes George Webb.

It isn’t even about whether George Webb is right.

Restore the evidence and let people inspect it." .......


"Hellfire!"--Robin Bullock releases a prophetic warning to the killers (plural) of Charlie Kirk
I believe them to be the Nazi Zelensky and the CIA, and even the leadership of Utah's Universities..

Steve: "On number six point there awakenings the anniversary of Charlie Kirk. What did you want to say about that?

David: "So last year at this time we had our conference, and I went with a friend of mine Darren Scott. We went to Charlie Kirk Memorial right here in Phoenix and it was amazing. I was shocked at the glory of God. I felt even though you had pastors, politicians speaking different ones, some not so great, some great but overall the presence of God's glory was so strong in that auditorium.

I was shocked. I thought it was going to be more like a political rally type. apologetics, share the gospel, you know, and then the devil, he's so sneaky. He said, "Okay, how can I stop this?" So, he tried to reframe Charlie's legacy as an anti-Israel guy.

And that's where because the Bible says again, you come against the root that supports you, they gave us the gospel. And so, even in the Bible, if if the devil could get Israel to worship other gods and go against Israel, then the devil himself didn't need to attack Israel. God himself would judge them. So the so the devil's trying to get the church anti-Israel which is the root of our faith which means the awakening it's the bottom would fall out if we do that..."

But like Stephen. the power of his martyrdom could not be stopped by the punk loser, praise God!

comment image

5787 on God's Calendar

Rest in the Vine: The FBI's Official Narrative(tm) is Horsesh*t

Utah Valley University:

See the Menorah?

Isaiah 61:2

2 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,

Amen! 

As for you, you thought evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring about that many people should be kept alive, as they are this day.--Genesis 50:20

"Jesus defeated death so you can live." 

No comments:

Post a Comment