Monday, October 5, 2026

Beeing Donald Trump

U.S. Removes All Bombers and Support Fleet from RAF Fairford in U.K. Following Suspected Terrorist Plot - The Last Refuge

Our President realized that Great Britain was no longer protecting our troops, but targeting them.  Likely as a way to hurt him.

Whether to affect the mid-terms, save the Mullahs or to blame a False Flag attack on Russia, it doesn’t matter.

The British Deep State is an enemy to their own people, and now, to us.

B-1s, B-2s and B-52s ...

President Donald Trump IS the B-Keeper!

Isaiah 45

45 “This is what the Lord says to his anointed,
to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of
to subdue nations before him
and to strip kings of their armor,

to open doors before him.
so that gates will not be shut

2 I will go before you
and will level the mountains;
I will break down gates of bronze
and cut through bars of iron.

3 I will give you hidden treasures,
riches stored in secret places,
so that you may know that I am the Lord,
the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

Yes, Lord!

comment image



No comments:

Post a Comment