Saturday, February 18, 2017

NME Listing

FDR =...Hitler?

"We’re gonna punish our enemies, and we’re gonna reward our friends...that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2nd.”--Comrade O to Univision, 2010
"You all voted for me! --Comrade O accused the Leg-Humping Media of, well, Leg-Humping Media Bias.
They all applauded. With their paws.
The #ProfessionalLiarMedia is aghast--AGHAST!-- at President Trump's tweet:

Trump Declares CNN, NYT, CBS, ABC And NBC Are "The Enemy of The American People"

Why, it's THE END OF THE REPUBLIC AS WE HAVE KNOWN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really?

"COOPER: And welcome back to the final round of the CNN Democratic presidential debate. This is a question to each of you. Governor Chafee, Franklin Delano Roosevelt once said, "I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made." You've all made a few people upset over your political careers. Which enemy are you most proud of?
(LAUGHTER)
CHAFEE: I guess the coal lobby. I've worked hard for climate change and I want to work with the coal lobby. But in my time in the Senate, tried to bring them to the table so that we could address carbon dioxide. I'm proud to be at odds with the coal lobby.
COOPER: Governor O'Malley?
O'MALLEY: The National Rifle Association.
(APPLAUSE)
COOPER: Secretary Clinton?
CLINTON: Well, in addition to the NRA, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, the Iranians.
(LAUGHTER)
Probably the Republicans. (LAUGHTER)
(APPLAUSE)" .......

I certainly hope Republicans are her enemies just like the Iranians. I could use a pallet of $400 million in small bills.

Feel the Hate!
If that's how she hate$ on Iran, what does the love look like? Forget I asked.

"The Leftist Press went after me, too, young man--it's as old as the Republic."


"That's right, George. The Democrat Press savaged me--especially the theater critics. Wut--too soon?
Hang in there, Donald, and we'll see you at the beach later!"

"We'll be there, sirs. Big League!"

No comments:

Post a Comment