Friday, July 5, 2024

Anti-God Commie Perv Pope and His Boyfriends Excommunicate Archbishop Vigano--Congratulations, Sir!

Viganò tells bishops following his excommunication: 'If you are silent, the stones will cry out' - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com):

VATICAN CITY (LifeSiteNews) — Archbishop Viganò has responded to the Vatican’s declaration of schism and latae sententiae excommunication, saying that the “guilt” he is accused of confirms “the Catholic Faith I integrally profess” while urging his brother bishops to speak out.

In a social media statement on July 5, the former U.S. Nuncio Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò gave a brief comment regarding the declaration of his latae sentenciae excommunication made by the Vatican earlier in the day. 

“What is imputed to me as guilt for my conviction is now on record, confirming the Catholic Faith I integrally profess,” wrote Viganò. 

Press release - Fondazione EXSURGE DOMINE Ets:

"...I therefore make it clear that I have not gone to the Vatican, that I have no intention of going to the Holy Office on June 28, and that I have not delivered any memorial or document in my defense to the Dicastery, whose authority I do not recognize, neither that of its Prefect, nor of those who appointed him.

I have no intention of submitting myself to a show trial in which those who are supposed to judge me impartially in order to defend Catholic orthodoxy are at the same time those whom I accuse of heresy, treason and abuse of power. And among them are precisely the Jesuits, the first proponents of all the moral and doctrinal deviations of the last sixty years, starting with that James Martin SJ LGBTQ+ activist who is so assiduous at Santa Marta.

[the Jesuit magazine] America says:

A canon lawyer (who wished to remain anonymous) who has read the archbishop's defense statement, told America: "This is the major argument for the prosecution. His defense is a declaration of schism. It is the most egregious act of schism." He explained that the extrajudicial procedure envisaged usually does not take much time. If the archbishop is convicted, the pope would then have to confirm the penalties.

A canon lawyer (who wished to remain anonymous) who read the archbishop's defense statement told America: "This is the main argument of the prosecution. His defense is a declaration of schism. It is the gravest act of schism." He explained that the planned out-of-court procedure usually does not take much time. If the archbishop is convicted, the Pope will have to confirm the sanctions.


This anonymous "canonist lawyer" considers my statement as a proof of my schismatic will: but the whole question concerns which is the "church" to which Bergoglio belongs and the de facto schism from the true Church that he has already accomplished over and over again with his declarations, with his acts of government and with his most eloquent behavior of open hostility to all that is Catholic. Bergoglio's "church" is not the Catholic Church, but that "conciliar church" born from Vatican Council II and recently rebranded with the no less heretical name of "synodal church." If it is from this "church" that I am declared separated by schism, I make it a source of honor and pride.

+ Carlo Maria Viganò, Archbishop

21 June 2024
S. Aloisii Gonzagæ Confessori

J'accuse - Fondazione EXSURGE DOMINE Ets:

DECLARATION

by H.E. Msgr. Carlo Maria Viganò,
Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana, Apostolic Nuncio
on the accusation of schism

"Even if we or an angel from heaven
preach to you a gospel other than that which we have preached to you,
let him be anathema
.As we have already said, I repeat it again even now:
if anyone preaches to you a gospel other than that which you have received,
let him be accursed."
--Gal 1:8-9


"When I think that we are in the palace of the Holy Office, which is the exceptional witness of Tradition and of the defense of the Catholic Faith, I cannot help but think that I am at home, and that it is I, whom you call 'the traditionalist,' who should judge you." Thus Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre in 1979, summoned to the former Holy Office, in the presence of the Prefect Cardinal Šeper and two other prelates.

As I stated in the Communiqué of June 20, I do not recognize the authority of the court that claims to judge me, nor of its Prefect, nor of those who appointed him. This decision of mine, certainly painful, is not the result of haste or a spirit of rebellion; but dictated by the moral necessity which, as Bishop and Successor of the Apostles, obliges me in conscience to bear witness to the Truth, that is, to God himself, to Our Lord Jesus Christ.

I face this trial with the determination that comes from knowing that I have no reason to consider myself separate from communion with the Holy Church and with the Papacy, which I have always served with filial devotion and fidelity. I could not conceive a single moment of my life apart from this one Ark of salvation, which Providence has constituted as the Mystical Body of Christ, in submission to His divine Head and His Vicar on earth.

The enemies of the Catholic Church fear the power of Grace which works through the Sacraments, and above all the power of the Holy Mass, a terrible katekon which frustrates many of their efforts and wins to God so many souls who would otherwise be damned. And it is precisely this awareness of the power of the supernatural action of the Catholic priesthood in society that lies at the origin of their fierce hostility to Tradition. Satan and his minions know full well what a threat the one true Church poses to their antichrist plan. These subversives – whom the Roman Pontiffs have courageously denounced as enemies of God, of the Church and of humanity – are identifiable in the inimica vis, Freemasonry. It infiltrated the Hierarchy and succeeded in making it lay down the spiritual weapons at its disposal, opening the doors of the Citadel to the enemy in the name of dialogue and universal brotherhood, concepts that are intrinsically Masonic. But the Church, following the example of her divine Founder, does not dialogue with Satan: she fights him." .......



We'll differ on some doctrine, but clearly the Lord is powerfully using this man.

He fights!

Exodus 15:3

Jehovah is a man of war: Jehovah is his name.


No comments:

Post a Comment