Monday, July 1, 2024

The Good News: From This Day I Will Bless You!

“Knowing what I know now, do I wish I had a 3rd term? If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a frontman or frontwoman, and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats, looking through the stuff and I could sort of deliver the lines and somebody else was doing the talking and ceremony, I’d be fine with that.”–el Basement Presidenté-for-Life a few more minutes B. Hussein Obankster

comment image

Haggai 2:

4 But take courage, O Zerubbabel and Joshua and all the people; take courage and work, for I am with you, says the Lord Almighty. 5 For I promised when you left Egypt that my Spirit would remain among you; so don’t be afraid.’


6 “For the Lord Almighty says, ‘In just a little while I will begin to shake the heavens and earth—and the oceans, too, and the dry land. 7 I will shake all nations, and the Desire of All Nations[a] shall come to this Temple, and I will fill this place with my glory,’ says the Lord Almighty. 8-9 ‘The future splendor of this Temple will be greater than the splendor of the first one! For I have plenty of silver and gold to do it! And here I will give peace,’[b] says the Lord.” …

18-19 “But now note this: From today, this 24th day of the month,[c] as the foundation of the Lord’s Temple is finished, and from this day onward, I will bless you. Notice, I am giving you this promise now before you have even begun to rebuild the Temple structure, and before you have harvested your grain, and before the grapes, the figs, the pomegranates, and olives have produced their next crops: From this day I will bless you.”

20 Another message came to Haggai from the Lord that same day:

21 “Tell Zerubbabel, the governor of Judah, ‘I am about to shake the heavens and the earth, 22 to overthrow thrones, destroy the strength of the kingdoms of the nations. I will overthrow their armed might, and brothers and companions will kill each other. 23 But when that happens, I will take you, O Zerubbabel my servant, and honor you like a signet ring upon my finger; for I have specially chosen you,’ says the Lord Almighty.”

comment imageLive unto Victory!

Your Word does not return to You void, Lord--Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment